Thursday 17 November 2011

not fully cooked?

This is me yesterday...I am still pregnant and feel like I have and will be forever. Its my due date tomorrow.
My first baby girl was born 5 days early, my second was born on her due date so I am guessing this one will be an over due one. I am going to miss been pregnant and will be sad it will never happen again but we have always said three and neither of us want any more and I am well ready to see what this little lady is going to look like. Don't want people to think I am selfish keeping her to myself haha.
Anyway I stopped taking orders on my Facebook page and website www.gracellasewing.co.uk this week... which is good really because i need to have a bit of an update of all my new products.

Because I didnt have anything to do I decided to try making a little playmat for the little lady to lay and play on when shes a little older.... I was very pleased with it :)
Lets hope next time I blog i have something very exciting to show you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment